2020 Toyota RAV4 review
2020 Toyota RAV4 Spotlight
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is an adventure buddy wrapped in a family-friendly body. This crossover seats up to five passengers with ample legroom, while also coming available with all-wheel drive to help you take on slick roads. If you want an everyday driver that will help you get to your next adventure, look no further than the 2020 RAV4.
Peppy & Efficient
The 2020 RAV4 balances power with efficiency, offering a single engine option to help you get around town with ease:
- 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine
- 203 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 8.8 L/100 km in the city and 6.8 L/100 km on the highway*
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Take on whatever the weather throws your way with the available all-wheel drive
- Don’t worry about the rough terrain ahead with the available Multi-Terrain Select, which regulates wheel spin on each wheel to give you maximum traction
Don't Lose Touch
Whether you’re heading for a hike or taking the kids to hockey practice, a busy life can make it difficult to stay in touch. With the 2020 RAV4, you won’t lose touch while you’re behind the wheel – and you will also stay entertained:
- Access your favourite smartphone apps directly on your RAV4’s touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Stay up to date on current events and find the right music station for your mood with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, which has thousands of stations available
- Easily access directions to your destination, apps, and more with the intuitive seven-inch touchscreen display
Change your RAV4’s configuration to suit your needs in an instant. This crossover can easily become whatever you need without sacrificing passenger comfort:
- Pack up to 1,059 litres of cargo behind the second-row seats or fold them down to give you up to 1,977 litres of storage space
- Fight those frigid BC winters with the standard heated front seats, which will keep you cozy throughout the year. You can even get available heated rear seats for your passengers’ comfort
- Don’t worry about getting comfortable with the available Driver Seat Memory System, which will remember your ideal seat position every time you get into your RAV4
Experience the 2020 Toyota RAV4 when you stop by Hilltop Toyota for a test drive.
*Fuel efficiency estimates were determined using approved Government of Canada/Transport Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.