At Hilltop Toyota, we understand that your vehicle is an investment. Protect it for the long haul with an Extra Care Protection plan -- a package that goes far beyond standard warranties. You’ll receive coverage on more parts along with complimentary services to optimize your driving experience. See how ECP can give you peace of mind for years after your purchase.
Better Than a Standard Warranty
Why choose Extra Care Protection above a standard warranty? For starters, Toyota’s ECP plans cover far more parts than a basic warranty -- and the coverages start at 36 months / 80,000km up to 84 months or 200,000 km (whichever comes first). The beauty of Toyotas is that they are compiled of thousands of different moving parts, all engineered to work together in harmony giving you reliability like no other vehicle out there. With an ECP you can keep your car, truck, or SUV running like the day you brought it home -- even when the unexpected occurs.
Bonuses for ECP Members
- Includes eight (8) Oil & Filter Services and one (1) Tire Rotation (for vehicles with 6 Month / 8,000 km oil change schedule)
- 3 years maintenance service program (for vehicles with 12 Month / 16,000 km oil change schedule - see Hilltop Toyota for details)
- Includes four (4) Oil & Filter Services and one (1) Tire Rotation (for vehicles with 6 Month / 8,000 km oil change schedule)
- 2 years maintenance service program (for vehicles with 12 Month / 16,000 km oil change schedule - see Hilltop Toyota for details)
Count the Ways Extra Care Protection Enhances Your Driving Experience:
- No deductible
- Genuine Toyota parts
- Factory-trained Toyota technicians
- Assured, worry-free motoring
- Protects the resale value down the road
- Protects your budget against unexpected expense
- Protects against the rising cost of vehicle repairs
- Transferable at no charge
- Roadside Assistance for the term of your selected coverage
Add ECP to Your Toyota
To learn more about our Extra Care Protection plans and to find out how to add one to your new Toyota, contact our team at Hilltop Toyota.